Bye Xanga, Hello WordPress
This is gonna be one hell of a journey. I guess I have to get over my perpetual hate for Times New Roman, because I’m too cheap to buy any upgrades to customize. Welcome. I’ve been blogging since I was sixteen, back in the days when blogging was new, fresh, and untainted. I started off on tBlog.com, and my original blog, “Objects in the Rearview Mirror” is still there. Once tBlog’s editor didn’t work for me any longer (age 17), I moved over to Xanga where I have had at least five separate blogs in the past nine years. My main one, though, has always been private. Through blogging, I have discovered a large portion of myself that I wouldn’t have otherwise. Now that Xanga is closing down, I have decided to make the switch. I have chosen to have an open blog here.
I usually live a very detailed life in my mind. I am the thinker of all thinkers, which, in the last few months, has been detrimental to my well-being. Just some quick facts about me:
1. I am a Gemini and damn proud of it, until I’m not.
2. I’m a lesbian, and DAMN proud of it. Thankfully, I’m never not (well…anymore).
3. I am 26, a college graduate, Phi Beta Kappa member, excellent and efficient in every way, and yet, I am unemployed.
4. As far as religion goes, I am open-minded, and by that, I mean that I really believe that all religions and paths have something to offer to humanity at large. On a personal level, I believe in Jesus, but I do not identify as a Christian. More about this topic will be discussed at length in future posts.
5. I do everything in my power to use pseudonyms both online and in my real life. “Rheeb” is one of those pseudonyms.
Welp, here we go.